Thursday, July 25, 2013

How to create Ghosts in the tub

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge! 
SOOC

SOOC
 
To create the "Ghosts in the tub" shot over in NF2 I used these 2 "lousy" shots as originals. It is my grandchildren ages ago when digital cameras was still not every mans tool. The images are small but the camera was rather good anyway. It was my first back in 2004. I´m not sure but I think the first image was with a flash. The other not.

The first one I used as it is and copied the second one and overlayed it in Arc Soft Photo studio.  I adjusted the image to fit the waterpipe and tub. Then I cropped the image and set the top layer to about 50% visibility.  And, voilá ghosts was born. :)

Ghosts in the tub  for NatureFootstep Photography

Kolla mina bilder på Picasa för att få idéer. Och glöm inte etikettlistan. Sedan finns en del på min fotoblogg. Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéa, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,   , , ,  , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Some day I have to try this technic. You are highly creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for describing your processes. It too must try something like it. Great images -the first is cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some day I have to try this technic....
    Funny Pictures

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.