Wednesday, April 22, 2015

NF DAM 144 PechaKucha Night

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 144

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
Raining images, I need some cover
© NF PhotoArt 150412
 © NF Photo, original 141009

OK, PechaKucha Night, what is that you wonder? So did I. Until I was invited to do a presentation on one. Learn more on PechaKucha Night. Somebody thought there was too many too long presentations. On one of these night you have 6-7 people doing presentations. One is entitled to use 20 images that is shown 20 sec each.

So, only 10 days before the coming Night I was asked if I wanted to join and do a presentation. OOPS! So short time to fix anything. But I used the word "many images" as the person used to create mine. My title became, translated, "Images on the brain, a creative chaos!" I had to fix a storyline and 20 images in 8 days! The image above is one of them. Took a long time and lots of ideeas and work to fix it. But I made it. And it was quite fun to stand in front of 50 people sharing my "story".
I can´t share the performance but the images used can be seen in this file. MedBilderPaHjarnan
You have seen some of them before.
The day after that night I felt drained. And I still do a little. Used up a lot of my imagination :)

If  you want to share your Digital/Photo Art  on Facebook I have created a GROUP for that purpose. You can join if you like. Why not check it out! Would love to see you there.
Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:   , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. Morsomt :)
    Og jeg var og tittet.
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting ... I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at your presentation. Or maybe, just be there. Your picture selection was wonderful and showing how you altered them with technique. Congratulations on this opportunity, Monica ... a well deserved honor. Better start planning your next Pechakucha, because I am guessing you will be invited back again :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your presentation was fantastic! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great image. My first two thoughts were "Cool" and "that must have taken a lot of work,". Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image, and PechaKucha Night sounds fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific concept and results♪

    ReplyDelete
  7. Det var en fin presentation... Roligt att du gjorde den...

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool photo collage...and interesting reason for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative and clever, symbolising so many ideas. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.