Monday, May 25, 2015

Catching light 139 Forest detail


 Catching light 139
Welcome to Catching light meme.
 Create images with light or lack of light. I say light as it don´t have to be sunlight. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways.  Most important have fun.

I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.

click to enlarge
Forest detail
© NF Photo 150521

I found this little setting one morning on my walk. I think it is some kind of Carnelion that grows at a tree trunk and between stones. But even here they manage to get some light :)

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER
Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels:  
 , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. Nydelig med de sarte mot det mer røffe.
    Ha en deilig dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love miniature scenes like this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicate little flower and, if you look closely, you can see them reaching for the sunlight. What a delightful little spot ... you are surrounded with beauty, Monica ... how lucky you are.

    So sorry I have been hit and miss all week. My dog had surgery and dealing with it has been just crazy. She is not allowed to go up stairs and my computer is upstairs, so I don't get up to it very often. The surgery requires that she remain on "bed rest" for 4 weeks ... if you have been following any of Izzi's posts you know that is asking the impossible. But, if she does the wrong thing, she can undo everything they did in the surgery ... so needless to say, we are following her around like over anxious parents trying to keep her from being who she is ... this is going to be a long 4 weeks. Fingers crossed it is worth it.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good to know and I hope you all will be back to normal soon.

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.