Wednesday, July 29, 2015

NF DAM 158 Snipe

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 158

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.  From camera, Art software's, paint or sketch.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
 Snipe
© NF PhotoArt 150728

Snipe
© NF Photo 150727 SOOC

Today I only show you the before and after the edit. It was a tough one to edit. Even if it does not look like that.  :(
If you want to see better images of the bird I posted some in my bird blog yesterday. SNIPE

And, for the last time!
Help me chose if you have not already done so!
In my town they will have a December Exhibition for regional art and artists. I´m about to enter the exhibit with 5 pieces. That is what is allowed. After deadline they will decide which artists will be represented in the Exhibition. And with what of their works. Last year 1 out of 3 artists was represented. So, I do have a chance smile emoticon It was a nice exhibition last year with many artists and many different kind of art. 

Now, if you want you can help me with choosing your favorites among a number of pieces and give me the numbers. I would be grateful. Click the link below and you will get to the file. 
Thanks every one!
Here is the link to the images Decembersalongen

Many thanks to you that already have made your choice :)

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.


You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:   , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Oh, a RELIEF.
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very good, a nice edit , indeed
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your edits are very subtle, but they clarify and beautify the picture which as an original was wonderfully simple and natural. I can only imagine how difficult it was to get the results you wanted. I am on my husbands computer and can comment, but can't post ... well, I have nothing to post because I can't get to any of my files, argh!! Anyway, the word is that I am going to lose several days of whatever I did on those days (darned if I can remember) but they are hoping to be able to recover the rest. We shall see. I did go back over your pictures and think I will stick with my choices except maybe I would choose 6a over 6 ... just maybe. I loved all of your snow shots, but think my first choice is still my favorite. Don't forget to let us know which ones you choose. I am excited for you :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful edit - so quiet and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the brighter result♪

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just looked at your pieces for the December art exhibition - oh, they're all so wonderful! It's hard to choose. My favourites are 15, 15a, 16, and 17. I love the beautiful simplicity of all that white. I also really like 18, 6 and 19.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very minimalist rendering this time - nice.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.