Monday, September 21, 2015

Catching light 156 - Poppy


 Catching light 156
Welcome to Catching light meme.
 Create images with light or lack of light. I say light as it don´t have to be sunlight. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways. If you have a shadow image, that is fine too. Because shadows comes from light.  Most important have fun.

I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.

click to enlarge
Poppy
© NF Photo 150920

This flower just begged for being photographed. I spotted it from quite a distance. A lone flower in a deserted area. A lone flower among fading weed.  A wild one!

Now it is your turn to share your light.

Today I am also linking up with: Through Your Lens  and MakroMontag


Don´t forget to prepare for my upcoming memes:
Welcome to join in.
Tomorrow, Tuesday Trees n Bushes

and
Wednesday, my art meme: NF DAM 

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels: ,   , , , , , , , , ,

14 comments:

  1. It is amazing how many plants survive and thrive without any human intervention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and...I remembered to link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love the pretty poppy, one of my favorite flowers. Have a happy day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite color! I do love poppies! They are so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the Poppy doesn't usually need much help to be beautiful, but with the light shining on it, it really pops. Great shot, Monica ....

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bright poppy! Lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The poppy seems to have caught some lovely light and you caught the light and the poppy so beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica, Abrianna's link takes me to your other blog. I think she will be disappointed if she doesn't get any comments ... do you know how to contact her? Thanks,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew what link Abrianna had so I fixed it for her. :)

      Delete
  9. thanks guys, I appreciate you being here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to smile when I read your post because I am exactly the same when I see a bit of color! It's a gorgeous little bloom.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.