Wednesday, September 23, 2015

NF DAM 166 A wall of art

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 166

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.  From camera, Art software's, paint or sketch.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
A wall of art
© NF Photo 150920

Today I have no new art to share with you in this post. If you want to see new art please follow the link in the linky to my main blogg.

Here I want to share with you what I´ve been up to for the past two months. Not only the work I submitted to the December Exhibition but I have also made photopostes of most of the work you had to choose from and a few of smaller ones. This is my new wall. I have also three more in other places. When I finally was done I was thrilled. My art on My wall. I AM an artist. :)

Why don´t you do the same? It is worth the effort!

Now share your art with me and the others. Link up and visit.

And as you know I like to see more people around. I do what I can to make people know I´m here. Those who had art memes with many participants seem to have vanished. I have not even seen Kim Klassen lately. And CED is smaller every week too.

 If you know people that used to create art please let them know I´m here.



Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.


You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.  I will remove your link without notice. 

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:  
 , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. I am glad to have found your blog.
    It is not easy to find people with the same interests. Have patience, it will develop!
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed, you are an artist ... but then I knew that already. Your wall is spectacular and speaks of your talent. I do have a wall of art, but it is not my art. It is my Mother's Art and on another wall I have my sisters art. They are there in memory of them. That doesn't leave me much space for my own art, but I actually do have some of my own pictures on different walls ... and my husband has made big 11x14 books of many of my pictures, but not so much of my art ... Hmmm that makes me think I should do something about that:) Your wall is perfection, Monica ... you should be proud :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice display...wishing you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful thing to print ones own art and hang it on your walls. Well done. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.