Wednesday, March 9, 2016

NF DAM 188 An Art to exhibit

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 188

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.  From camera, Art software's, paint or sketch. When you have an image of your art, it is digital.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge


En Konst att ställa ut - An Art to exhibit
 © NF PhotoArt 160303

My exhibition is now in place. It took me 5 h to do it with a little help from siblings. I now have a soreness in my thighs and lower back from hammering and picking up tacks from the floor. In addition to my brother and sister I got a few men ready to assist me. Creating more trouble then help.
The name of the exhibition is the name I used for the PechaKucha talk last Thursday.

From what I have seen so far there are about 1 or two visitors every 10 min going in there to take a look. To be my town I think that is rather good. The same amount of people that usually visits the Art Gallery in the next room. It is nice to watch anyway.

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.


You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.  I will remove your link without notice. 

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. ♥Congratulations to the painting exhibition !

    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Monica! P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love your genuine artwork and am so happy for you. I wish you all the best with this. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most impressive display and how long will it be up? At 2 people every 10 minutes, that could add up quickly ... you will be famous in your town :) I do appreciate sore thighs and back. As walking is my only regular (planned) exercise, my thighs and back show up as soon as I start working in the garden. It's the bending and standing that does it. You have done a wonderful job here, Monica, both with your actual art and with you display. Congratulations ... I can't think of anyone who deserves it more :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your exhibition, Monica! It is great that you are sharing pics of it with us, because Sweden is definitely too far to travel. But I would sure have a look if I were in the vicinity :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the show!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.