Wednesday, March 16, 2016

NF DAM 189 Abstract nature art

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 189

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.  From camera, Art software's, paint or sketch. When you have an image of your art, it is digital.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
Abstract nature art
© NF Photo 141230  © NF PhotoArt 1601xx

I have not much to say about this. I only worked with levels I think.
I will be gone for two days so no visiting anyone for the moment.

Linking up with CED 

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.


You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.  I will remove your link without notice. 

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:  , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Interesting shot - there's always more to see - isn't nature wonderful!
    Enjoy your day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love those shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way cool, Monica ... you find beauty in the strangest places. Like you I am on the fly this morning, so I will come back this afternoon to comment on everyone. Hope your away time is for fun reasons :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this. Striking colours, at our feet!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.