Sunday, September 4, 2016

Meditation experience in a sketch

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
The Dead Soldier  
© NF PhotoArt 160904

This is something I wanted to "put on paper" for several years now, and failed. Tried photo, photoshop and the WACOM tablet. And failed. So, as a last attempt I went to the bookstore and bought oil crayons. And this is the very first sketches I made. The crayons still has sharp edges. I also added a small green light in Photoshop CS5. As this is jsut a first attempt I post it in my blog Image Workshop.

This is a meditation I had years ago. In meditation I felt I had another mind attached to me below my hip. and slightly behind it. (first image). It happened several times. I also had a dream of a coffin filled with water, with a dead person trying to get out of there. And with stairs behind it.

Later on I had contact with a man who knew a medium. It was arranged that she should tap into my mind when I meditated. Without knowing what it was about. Two days later I got an email. My friend had word from the medium that "I had a dead soldier clinging to me. When he died, drowning in water, he saw the green light I radiated when I was meditating and clinged to it.  He thought I was a higher being and wanted to be rescued." It was when I read that I realised the meditation and dream was the same experience.

Scary, isn´t it? In some way. But, now, I finally can show it on paper.
On a sidenote, I don´t meditate anymore.

Linking up with   Sunday Sketches

  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. Interesting and creative piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, that was a bit scary and very interesting. I think I would have stopped meditating, too, if that happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think I'd stop meditating too. It's great that drawing helped you illustrate what you were feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry Paula. I can´t comment on GOOGLE+ :(

      Delete
  4. WOW....how interesting and good sketches to portray it too. I'm feeling a little sad for the soldier and I can't help but wonder if he found his way to the light? I hope so. I try to meditate daily and, luckily, it's only been a relaxing and enjoyable experience so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in agreement with the rest here...totally would have stopped and would never do it again. :) Good interpretation of that in your sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.