Sunday, January 8, 2017

Checking out some new software

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
  
 © NF Photo 161231, SOOC

© NF PhotoArt 170107
LUNAPIC.com

This is an image from New Years Eve. A very festive day as my town is now a 100 years old.
I have been looking for a sketching software for a while as my computer is still gone somewhere in cyberspace and I can´t practise on the WACOM pad I bought.

This editing software offers a lot of different filters but feels a bit like cheating to me. I just applied one and here it is. How fun is that? Well, fun to use for a little while but not very satisfying.

Linking up with: Sunday Sketches


  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Hi Monica, and a happy New Year!

    I think both the photo and edit look good. Although I do admit that I feel the same you do about using a sketching filter only. I guess that is what happens when you start picking up the 'real' pen again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and just like that you have 2 versions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheating? Don't we always use filters to achieve our results? This is good and even captures the lights on the hat. I am now curious as to what you normally do to achieve your wonderful digital artwork ... hmmmm.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will have to discuss that elsewhere :) This was a filter I could not adjust. :(

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a great shot, and I like the filtered version too, it's so different from the original. Reminds me a little of some illustrations from Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell, which were terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photo sketch has a wonderful effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the effects works well :D and its only cheating if you think it is, you still took the original photo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.